DOUBLE-BEARELED // GRAVITY GAMES
PRODUCER AND TECHNICAL GAME DESIGNER
Double-Beareled is a 2D, top-down, low poly brawler game about a bear with a shotgun fighting waves of time travelling conquistadors.
Ship date: May 2016 (3 months of development)
Engine: Custom using C
Team Size: 5
- Created weekly production reports.
- Managed milestones and project deadlines.
- Assigned weekly tasks for the design team.
Technical Game Designer
- Created an easing, equation library in C to replicate Andrey Sitnik's "Easing Functions Cheat Sheet".
- Designed and implemented core combat loop and enemy attack behavior.
- Prototyped core gameplay using Unity.