DISPLACEMENT // NIBBLENAUT
PRODUCER AND GAME DESIGNER
Displacement is an isometric 2D cyberpunk hack & slash game where players use advanced time manipulation technology to take back control of the city.
Ship date: May 2017 (6 months of development)
Engine: Custom using C++ and Lua
Team Size: 9
- Served as a creative bridge between tech and art teams to create clear expectations
- Curated project backlog and issues using Jira.
- Managed milestones and project deadlines.
- Developed player controller and combat mechanics in C++ and Lua in a custom game engine.
- Conducted playtesting sessions and led data analytics for player feedback using Tableau.
- Developed core gameplay loop and mechanics.
- Created different gameplay prototypes in Unity to demonstrate combat and time control mechanics.
- Designed and balanced enemy types and combat data using Excel.