DINO DELIVERY // FOSSIL FRIENDS
PRODUCER AND LEAD DESIGNER
Dino Delivery is a third person adventure/puzzle game about a boy and his dinosaur best friend and their quest to recover the lost mail of their town.
Taylor Shook - Game Director / Art Lead
Arin Domning - Tech Lead / AI Programmer
Arocha Nitichakorn - Environment Artist
Ashley Kim - Generalist / UI Artist
Jasmine Keith - Character Artist
Pakhamon Kanchanawenich - Environment Artist
Peraya Vutidechkamjorn - Character Artist
Sophia Abouzeid - Animator / Rigger
Viet Nhi Tran - Generalist / VFX Artist
Kidon Kim - Programmer
Olivia Barrell - Programmer
Derek Sutton - Designer
Gwen Thompson - Interaction Designer
Nick Johnston - Interaction Designer
Sierra Schedin - Narrative Designer
Anthony Benson - Interaction / Level Designer
Ariel Kim - Volunteer Sound Designer
Dustin Williams - Audio Lead
Akiko Mueller - Volunteer Concept Artist
Marko Pavicevic - Volunteer Concept Artist
Ship date: Currently in development
Engine: Unreal Engine
Team Size: 15
- Led a team of artists, programmers, and designers in Scrum meetings, bi-weekly sprints, and task ownership.
- Curated project backlog and issues using Jira.
- Managed milestones and project deadlines.
- Prioritized and managed design decisions in regards to scope and project pillars.
- Worked with the Game Director and design team to establish the core design; including player controller, companion system, and world building.
- Whiteboxed level design and world creation.
- Developed core gameplay loop and mechanics.
- Created a modular, interactive puzzle system for the design team using Blueprints.
- Implemented a rich-text style dialogue system.
- Created Python tools for artists and art pipeline.
- Prototyped and implemented most major gameplay mechanics.